8.02.2010

summer lovin'...

since my episode flair up of my hip displasia (which really hurts a lot) I have been confined to my small bed and no running or jumping, it's even painful to sit down at times.  Thanks to my vet I got some medicine and much needed rest and was well enough to attend a bbq this Saturday with my parents and their best friends who have known me since I was a pup.  I had so much fun that I've been sleeping ever since...
that's my dad cooking burgers he didn't know but mommy snuck me a bite of her burger!
I love you too Aunt Gaby but I really just want you to put that plate down so that I can snag a bite to eat
not sure what this is exactly???
hanging with my boys

nope!  not getting in the pool with you, I saw how many Heineken beers you drank
grass under my feet, sun on my back...this is the life.  Thanks for a wonderful weekend!
-Macbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment